We are currently seeking AUTOCAD operator to join our office in Melville. This is part time or freelance position. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong project Technical and administrative skills, a strong sense of teamwork and a commitment to the job responsibilities.
1. Contribute to the firm’s vision by enabling clear communication among team members, consultants and clients. Promote professional relationships internally and externally.
2. To be able to develop projects from Schematic Design to Design Development and through Construction Documents.
3. Assist Sr. Design staff in daily activities preparation of Programming, Space planning and preparing 3D sketches and renderings for presentation documents.
4. Assist in preparation of AutoCAD Construction Documents based on project requirements.
5. Have the ability to prepare 3D renderings using various 3D modeling software.
6. Experience in code issues and dealing with city agencies preferred. Local candidates only please.
NOTES: Local Residents Preferred (No Relo.)
1. A professional degree in Architecture/Interior Design.
2. 2 to 3 year’s relevant experience.
3. Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills required. A highly professional, creative and committed individual with proven technical and organizational skills.
4. A proven work ethic and the ability to work in tight schedule.
5. Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 required. Knowledge of Architectural Desktop; 3D studio or other 3D rendering Software required.
6. Knowledge of photo Shop and Adobe illustrator is preferred.
7. Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
8. Knowledge of MS Project a plus.